Updated: Aug 19, 2020
Summer is not over yet! One of the best things about summer is S'mores around a campfire. Did you know that there are actually a variety of ways to make and enjoy S'mores?
Here are some pictures of our First Kids having S'more fun!
If you don't have a campfire, try this recipe to make S'mores in the oven.
1. Heat oven to 400° F.
2. Place graham crackers on a cookie sheet
3. Place one piece of chocolate on each graham cracker.
4. Place one marshmallow on top of each piece of chocolate.
5. Place in the oven on the middle rack.
6. Bake for 3-5 minutes, or until the marshmallows puff up and turn golden brown on top. Keep an eye on them so they don't burn!
7. Remove from the oven and place the remaining graham cracker halves on top of the marshmallows, gently pressing.
8. Serve immediately and Enjoy!
You can also turn them into a S'mores dip like these sisters did!
Enjoy them around the dinner table with your family!
However you enjoy S'mores, they will surely put a smile on your face and make your hands sticky. Good thing we have all become very good at washing our hands!